His Love Story in the Stars

His Love Story in the Stars
2020 Challenge: His Love Story in the Stars!!!

Tuesday, May 5, 2015

May 5, 2015

  Hard to believe summer is almost here! Our warmest to be sure, for I already have a slight tan from reading on my deck and getting out to play some golf with my hubby!

Many thanks to all of you who watched my interview with Verna Pitman.  It received 258 hits on the website, more than any of their shows.

This month I will be interview by our local paper, and I will post that later in the month. I am also excited, pleased, proud and grateful to be on the cover of the Crazy Quilt Quarterly, thanks to Pamela Kellogg for inviting me.
You can order your copy now from: http://www.magcloud.com/user/kitty-and-me   
There are a lot of great tutorials in this issue and I haven't had a chance to try some of them.  But all of the artists did a fabulous job in presenting their work!

 I have been having a lot of fun the last couple months of participating in our Pocatello Art Walk, downtown, the first Friday of each month.  Thanks to the Pocatello Art Center for helping me to set up an awesome display.




I am excited to be making plans to go to the Brazilian Dimensional Embroidery International Guild seminar in June in Oregon! I have made my own lapel pin with my initials:
So my summer will be a busy one! I am also enrolled in August, in Judith Baker Montano's class, Mountains and Valleys! This will be my fourth class and I am really excited to be going to La Veta again!!! We will be staying with our friends at Two Fox Cabins and RV!

 So with two RR's and Monthly CQJP 2015 to also keep up with, I am totally busy with my crazy quilt passion, so stay tuned for more updates later in the month. Happy Stitching and thanks for visiting!





2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you're going to have a very busy summer! Lucky you, to be in a JBM class....green with envy here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, I am looking forward to it...especially since we live in mountains and valleys!!!

    ReplyDelete