His Love Story in the Stars

His Love Story in the Stars
2020 Challenge: His Love Story in the Stars!!!

Monday, September 1, 2014

Under the Sea projects....

So many of you know me from Facebook and other places...as an introduction, I am a passionate crazy quilter since 1997...and I love to share my passion.
I know...another blog to follow...when there are so many great ones...well, I hope to share my journey and maybe, just maybe inspire others to push themselves forward in learning and sharing their journeys.
 I have taken several classes from Judith Baker Montano and have learned a lot from her as well as many others online and from their published books. I have also taught several Basic Crazy Quilt classes and really enjoy seeing the creativity each new student brings to the class.
 One of the classes I took from Judith Baker Montano was the Under the Sea Fantasy class and it has become one of my favorite projects.
  So when Pamela Kellogg ask me to participate in the 2015 Crazy Quilt Calender with an Under the Sea project, I jumped right in.


http://www.magcloud.com/browse/issue/799460   go here to order your calender.

While I was waiting for this to be published, I did another small version for a BFF, Shari Miletich a special gift and so hers was made with her favorite color, lavender. And since I love turquoise with lavender this is how it turn out:


The first one that I did in Judith's class was in the summer of 2013 and is a much larger size:
 And it won second place in a Mix Media show at our local Pocatello Art Center!!! Well, thanks for joining me, and have a great day!!!

2 comments:

  1. I love your work and blogging. Thanks for sharing here. Posts get lost on FB and its hard to spend that much time there for me. I am new to CQ, but I have seen you on most blogs I follow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Carol...I also pin the blogs to my pinterest board:
    http://www.pinterest.com/cheesehunters/crazy-quilt-blogs-web-sites-and-etsy-shopping/
    kind of like a one stop shopping place...keep watching for future posts!!!

    ReplyDelete