His Love Story in the Stars

His Love Story in the Stars
2020 Challenge: His Love Story in the Stars!!!

Sunday, July 12, 2015

July 12, 2015

Summer is going by just way too fast for me!!! But it has been hotter than usual.
Just finished a crazy quilt class with four lovely ladies. Here's some pictures of them working so hard on their squares.
 Everyone is hard at work...stitching their squares.
 Becky is examining her finished square. Very good!
 Carolyn is pleased with hers!
 Now Becky likes her square!
 Jana is please with hers also.
 Time for put on the embellishments!


 They also learned to work with ProMarkers to paint lace and ribbons.

 Karen, below shows off her piece with added embellishments.
Jana, above and her embellished square, and Becky and Carolyn, below with theirs!
Good job ladies, I enjoyed working with all of you!!!

This month of July, I am the featured artists on the Pocatello Art Center.  There are several framed pieces of Under the Sea sitting on stands.
The whole case is filled with things I have made over the years.

The bottom piece is my Christmas Tree Skirt.
 The yellow and purple are two placemats.
 Here, is a bracelet and some purses.

 This is a vest I made in 1998!

We just got back from spending three days in Boise. We had a great time visiting and going to the Farmers Market downtown! It was four blocks long!!!
Then we went out to Eagle and saw a parade!!! Well, we almost drowned in it!!!





We had a great time, but good to be back home!!! Thanks for visiting!!!

4 comments:

  1. I loved seeing your vest you made in 1998 - I started crazy quilting right around that same time and a vest was my first project (nothing quite like leaping in with both feet!!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a great time! I love everything here. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoyed your posts. Ziplining is my dream!

    ReplyDelete