His Love Story in the Stars

His Love Story in the Stars
2020 Challenge: His Love Story in the Stars!!!

Tuesday, November 25, 2014

November 25, 2014....Fourteen New Crazy Quilt Friends....

  Thanksgiving week...and both classes have finished the class...but not their squares...I have arranged with our local library to schedule a stitching day so each can bring in their projects and get help in finishing them....
From Thursday's class....
                                                                 Jennie
                                                                   Cheri
                                                               Barbara
                                                                      Beth
                                                                  Marjean
                                                             Angela, my facilitator...
and from the Tuesday's last class....
                                                                Carol
                                                        Sheela
                                                                           Kathy
                                                                     Silvia
                                                                    Debra
                                                                Gracie
                                                                 Sharren
                                                                Kathie
 For the last class of each day, I brought in for eye candy, my own projects done for Christmas, My Santa, tree cone, ornaments and stocking... 
 My logo fits in this wonderful cloth-covered box....
 My Christmas Tree Skirt, went on 5 RR's around the world, took me ten years to complete...and boy does it sparkle when my tree shines on it...as it rotates on a revolving stand!
 I did a drawing in each class, and two students got a thank-you gift from me...
 Thanks to all these ladies for taking my class and doing such a wonderful job on each of your squares. Best of all, I feel I have 14 new crazy quilt friends...see you in January!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment