His Love Story in the Stars

His Love Story in the Stars
2020 Challenge: His Love Story in the Stars!!!

Saturday, January 19, 2019

JANUARY GREETINGS!!!

Just a quick post to promote Pamela Kellogg's beautiful Crazy Quilt Calendar...click here to purchase!

 

I am honored to be on August with my latest Under The Sea

When she asked me if I would do a UTS for the calendar, I immediately said yes! I had an idea in my head to do one horizontally and with lots Shibori Silk from Shibori Girl 

Now I need to get it framed! 

Stay tuned for more updates to follow on my "Gospel in the Stars" 2020 Challenge!!!

Happy Stitching!!!

 

 

2 comments:

  1. Love your August “Under the Sea”! I just purchased another I gave my first copy away!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. what fun, I have done that with some of my favorites...thanks, I just need to frame it now!!!

      Delete